Here’s what I’ve been working on recently with fellow translator Imke Brodersen: a new website on medical translation and writing called the Translation Clinic. The website has articles in English and German and explores a variety of topics relating to medical translation and writing.
About Jayne Fox
I provide German-English medical translation and editing to discerning clients in the health care sector.
Read more from me at the Translation Clinic, an exploration of medical translation and writing in English and German.
- The Translation Clinic: on medical translation and writing
- 5 free courses on medicine and health care for medical translators and writers
- Info for medical translators: health care systems around the world
- How accurate is Google Translate for medical translation?
- Medical abbreviations and acronyms in English – for medical translation and editing